With a variety of models available it’s important to make certain you find the right fit and features for your needs.
Understanding these key factors will help you select an HBOT chamber with confidence:
- How will the chamber be used
- Where will the chamber be used
- Who will use the chamber
- How long will the chamber be in use
- What is your budget
Our team will work with you to be sure you get the right HBOT chamber for you.
We’ll also assist you through set up and learning to use your HBOT chamber(s).
Considerations for your purchase will include answers to questions such as:
- Will the chamber be for home-use, in a clinic or wellness center, or in a hospital?
- Number of sessions per chamber per day
- Mild HBOT or 100% oxygen-pressurized chambers
- Purpose of treatments
- Number of people to receive treatment at one time (in the case of parents with children)
Start the Process To Get An HBOT Chamber
Schedule a call with us to clarify your needs and identify the best chamber to start with.
In the meantime here are links to help you explore HBOT chambers and the benefits of HBOT: