Welcome to OxyLife Hyperbarics!
We are dedicated to redefining health and wellness through the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and associated therapies and products. Our passion is to support you, our customers, on your health journeys!
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – also known by the abbreviation HBOT – is the medical use of oxygen in a pressurized environment (a chamber), at a level higher than 1 atmosphere absolute (ATA).
That increased pressure allows oxygen to dissolve and saturate more effectively in your blood system, primarily the plasma (independent of the hemoglobin). This process yields a broad variety of positive physiological, biochemical and cellular effects.
Key Points to Know About HBOT
- HBOT is a non-invasive and painless therapy.
- It’s one of the most trusted ways to increase oxygen levels to all organs of the body.
- A typical treatment lasts for 60 to 90 minutes. During that time you lie down in the chamber and breathe normally.
- Evidence-based research supports that oxygen reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- Athletes using HBOT have experienced success with faster muscle recovery time and enhanced athletic performance.
- HBOT relieves fatigue and has been known to have anti-aging benefits.
- HBOT can be combined with other therapies – such as light therapy – to increase its efficacy.
Conditions That May Benefit from HBOT
HBOT may help people who suffer from a variety of conditions and diseases. Evidence-based research has been conducted for the following conditions, demonstrating the efficacy of HBOT:
- Brain Injuries including concussions and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurological Disorders
About Our HBOT Chambers
At OxyLife Hyperbarics we proudly distribute only OxyHealth HBOT chambers. OxyHealth portable chambers are engineered to remain cost-effective, comfortable to operate and convenient while providing users with the option to easily self-treat with cutting-edge hyperbaric technology.
Five different models of portable hyperbaric chambers are available. Financing and rentals programs are available. Each chamber comes with a 5-year warranty.
We look forward to serving you and helping you choose the right chamber to fit your needs!
Meet Valerie Teague
Founder, OxyLife Hyperbarics
Valerie Teague specializes in the alternative medicine and disability communities.
She brings 15+ years of experience in these industry to a variety of roles:
- Founder and Principal, OxyLife Hyperbarics
- Founder, Disability Resource Link
- Sales Representative, Abilities Expo
- Vice President, Ralph’s Riders Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, enabling people with spinal cord injuries and paralysis to achieve their highest level of independence, health and personal fulfillment.
Educated at the UCLA Anderson School of Management, Valerie is fluent in both English and German.
She most recently earned a certification from the International Hyperbaric Association for the application of Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (MHBOT).
Her training, education, and personal, professional and practical application of both light therapy and MHBOT therapy aid her in providing specialized insight and service to her clients and their needs for HBOT chambers.
In her personal life, she is an avid hiker, tennis player and follower of all things wellness.